Dear Dillon Business Colleague,
We urge all businesses licensed by the Town of Dillon to make a difference by becoming a member of the Dillon Business Association (DBA) this year. Your membership is vital and will strengthen the voice of our business community. We strive to include and serve all of Dillon’s Businesses.
What does the Dillon Business Association do?
We assemble a series of activities that allow us to have nominal dues of $75.00 per business. We use this pool of income to give back benefits to our members that help them promote their businesses that far exceed the membership dues. We also maintain a dialog with the Town of Dillon government in an effort to stay informed, provide input and become involved in decisions relating to the direction and pace of economic development in Dillon.
How can joining help your business?
Benefits of DBA membership take many forms:
(1) discounted and free print, TV and internet marketing opportunities, including a free business listing on the DBA web site
(2) increased visitor traffic in town generated by the many DBA events in summer and winter
(3) opportunities to volunteer and promote your business and Dillon at the DBA Farmers Market Booth and other DBA events
(4) the ability to network with fellow members and take part in shaping and running the organization
(5) the opportunity to become aware of and be involved in the formulation of Town Government policies that effect existing and new businesses.
The Board of Directors
Dillon Business Association