December Holiday Schedule
Bonfires with Santa!
- Fridays: December
- 5th, 12th, and 19th
- 5:30pm – 7:00pm
- at Dillon Town Park, Buffalo Street. Visit Santa, roast marshmallows & sip hot cocoa, and sing along with the Summit Choral
Live Holiday Puppet Shows!
- Fridays, Dec. 5th and 12th at 10 am
- Friday, Dec. 19th at 5:00 am
- Lake Dillon Theatre,
- 122 Lake Dillon Dr.
- Children of all ages will shout with laughter at “Santa’s Christmas Puppet Show”.
Fiddler's Holiday Show!
- Friday Dec 12th at 5 pm
- Lake Dillon Theatre
- 122 Lake Dillon Drive
- Featuring “ Fiddlin & More” two young brothers Marco and Deveed Reifteck share their talent through a series of family holiday melodies.
Holiday Magic Show!
- Friday Dec 5th at 5 pm and Saturday December 13th at 11am
- Come celebrate with our local magician Magic Rob,while he takes us on a whimsical magical trip through St. Nick big red bag combined with jolly sing-a-longs and storytelling, Santa's marvelous merriment is sure to charm both young and old alike!
5th Annual Dillon Business Lighting Contest
It's time to light up your business!
This year's winner will receive a cash prize!
How to Participate:
- Use lights to decorate your business for the winter
- Encourage your customers to vote for your business
- The most unique and beautiful decoration wins!
- New registrants e-mail us at email@example.com
Whether you win the voting or not, you're still a winner because attractive lighting displays attract customers! The Lighting of Dillon is just around the corner! December 6th at 5:30! So get out while the weather's still nice and put up those lights!
The Dillon Business Association has some lights available (you have to promise to use them on your Dillon business!).
Download a PDF with all of the events: Click here to download